Inmotion V12 HT and HS electric unicycles are now on sale at eWheels
Are you looking for a premium, fast, and fun 40+ MPH electric unicycle perfect for beginners? Look no further than the InMotion V12 HT and HS models, our electric unicycle model of the week! This unicycle is ideal for anyone who wants to start experiencing the thrill of riding a luxury non, suspension electric unicycle, with its smooth ride and easy-to-use controls and handling.
Inmotion V12 HT and HS Models now on sale!
Save big on the Inmotion V12 HT and HS electric unicycles.
The InMotion V12 features a powerful two 2,500W/2,800W motor, allowing you to travel up to 40 MPH. It also has a 1,750WH battery pack that can provide a range of up to 75 miles on a single charge, making it perfect for longer commutes or weekend rides to the park. The V12’s 16-inch wheel provides a reliable, stable, and smooth ride, and its compact design makes it easy to carry and store when not in use.
- Limited time offer: $300 off for the high torque and $200 off for the high Speed.
- Latest Batch: The V12s being made now have upgraded controller MOSFETs in either high-speed or high-torque versions.
- Upgraded Huntek MOSFETs for better performance, efficiency, thermal stability, and long life span
- Features: 100.8V, 1,750Wh battery, 2,500W motor, 37- 43.5MPH max Speed, all new color touchscreen capacitance display, Bluetooth speaker, atmospheric LED lighting, etc
- HT and HS are back in stock. Order today to get the same or next-business-day shipping!
Beginner-Friendly Premium Electric Unicycles
But what makes the InMotion V12 even more remarkable is that it’s currently on sale at our store! This is the perfect opportunity for beginners to get an incredible deal on a high-quality electric unicycle. Whether you’re looking to start commuting to work or want to experience the thrill of riding an electric unicycle, the InMotion V12 is an excellent choice. Our high-speed model starts at $1,999, and our high-torque model costs $2,199! That’s up to a $300 savings off the retail price. This latest batch of V12s is only a few months old and is ready for your 2023 riding adventures.
Our store is committed to providing customers with the best shopping experience, so we only stock the best electric unicycle. So why wait? Take advantage of this incredible deal and order your InMotion V12 today!
- Powerful motor: The V12 has a 2500-2800W engine that allows it to reach 40 mph.
- Long-range battery: The V12 has a high-capacity battery that can go up to 70 miles on a single charge.
- Bluetooth speaker: The V12 includes a Bluetooth speaker that allows riders to listen to music or make phone calls while riding.
- Touch screen display: The touch screen shows the controller’s parameters, performance settings that can be changed, safety alarms, and ride data.
- LED lights: The V12 has beautiful auto-on 12W LED lights on the front, side panels, and rear tail lights for increased visibility and safety when riding at night. The lights can be adjusted via the mobile app.
- Tires: wider 16×3 tires with reinforced rims for heavy-duty riding.
- Pedals: Adjustable pedals height for different use cases; higher settings are excellent for off-road
- Mobile App: Users can customize their ride settings, track their riding data, and receive firmware updates via V12’s mobile app.
- Kill-switch: A simple kill switch button that allows riders to pick up their wheel and disengage the motor while transporting.
- Kickstand: A simple integrated kickstand that allows you to park whenever you need to take a break, indoors or outdoors.
- Trolley: Integrated a simple folding trolley handle for transporting your wheel when not actively riding.
- Speakers: Loud Bluetooth speakers allow you to listen to music while riding on the way to work.
- Security: A system lets owners put a numeric security lock on their wheel.
- Smart BMS: The built-in BMS Tomorrow monitors battery health and performance via hardware and a mobile app.
- Advanced safety features: The V12 includes a tilt-back function, speed warnings, and a cut-off switch that stops the motor when the unicycle tilts beyond a certain angle.
- Design: The V12 has a sleek, modern design with a 12-inch tire and a slim profile for easy maneuverability.
- Seat: Additional add-on will allow you to ride seated!
- Side pads: Additional add-on that will allow you to get the full power out of this wheel
- Model: V12
- Color: Black
- Max.Payload: 120kg
- Net Weight: Approx. 29kg
- Max.Slope: 35°
- Top Speed: 70km/h
- Classic Mileage: 160km
- Working Temp: -10°C~+45°C
- Storage Temp: -20°C~+45°C
- IP Rating(Body): IPX5
- Product parameters
- IP Rating(Battery): IPX7
- Rating Voltage(VDC): 88.8V
- Rating Power Capacity: 1750Wh (875Whx2)
- Rating Power: Capacity Equalization/overcharge/under-voltage overheat protection
- Rating Voltage(VDC): 2500W
- Max.Power: 5000W
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC/50-60Hz
- Output Voltage: Approx. 100.8V
- Output Current: Approx. 2.3A
- Certificate: CE, FCC, ETL
- Charging Time: Approx. Nine h
- Max Slope Climbing Angle: fully charged, 75kg rider gets the data through many tests.
- Top Speed: fully charged, 25°C, no wind, and flat road
- Typical Mileage: fully charged, 75kg payload, 25°C, no wind, and cruising on the flat highway at 20km/h