- ON SALE: For a limited time, save an Extra $100 of the regular price ($899 is the discounted price)
- eWheels are delighted to announce that the Solowheel Glide 3/Inmotion V8 will again be sold through our online store
- With it’s stunning looks, excellent performance, & [now] reasonable price, this Wheel has been one of the most successful Wheels of 2017
- Solowheel’s addition to this product are an improved App, firmware changes, better access to support/service & marketing outreach to increase awareness of the Electric Unicycles
- BONUS: includes a FREE pair of wrist-guards, along with the Solowheel branded Protective Cover & free shipping within the Continental US
New: Solowheel Glide 3, 480Wh Battery/800W Motor
Why Buy from US, eWheels.com
Why buy a Solowheel Glide 3 over an Inmotion V8?
In mid-2017 Inmotion entered into a joint partnership with Solowheel for the exclusive sale & distribution for the Inmotion range of Electric Unicycles in the US—However, over the last six months there has continued to be a demand for the Inmotion branded V8, on account of the $600-$700 price difference between the Glide 3 & V8, which has been met by the grey market of overseas sellers offering the V8. Solowheel have now come to the recognition that in order to be competitive & win favour in the marketplace, pricing has to reflect the going market rate, & have dramatically reduced prices to be in line with similar products.
The advantage of buying a Glide 3 over a V8 is that there is a) an after-sales support system to support your Wheel after acquisition, b) a new & improved App developed solely for the Solowheel branded Wheels, c) assurance that you won’t be speed-restricted with any sort of geo-location limitations as were imposed for the V8.
Why Buy Your Glide3/V8 from eWheels.com
We’re confident that our value proposition for the Glide 3 will be compelling enough for you to be persuaded to make your eWheel investment through us.
When the V8 was first introduced in September of 2016, eWheels.com were the exclusive launch partner in North America, we have sold more of this model than any other party in the US. Other reasons why many people choose to buy their Wheels from us are:
- An established reputation with many loyal & repeat Customer from the 2+ years presence in the US
- We stock over 300 unique spare parts
- Value additions we offer to our Customers are free wrist-guards, optional rapid chargers & many of other accessories
- Free Continental USA shipping, usually ships same day if ordered before 5pm EST
- With your continued support, we promise to work tirelessly on your behalf to push for continued product enhancements & innovation
The Optional 3A Rapid Charger
The eWheels 3A optional rapid charger not only halves the charge time, but if the battery is regularly charged to around 4.05v (or 80% nominal capacity), it will have profound cell life-extending properties, preserving the useful lifespan by up to four times the standard cycle rating. The current state-of-the-art battery cells are typically rated to retain around 70% of the original capacity after around 500-700 discharge/recharge cycles. With a partial charging, this can well exceed 2000 cycles!
First shipment the these improved chargers are expected to arrive at the end of January. For Customers who have a Glide 3 from us, the cost will be $100 including shipping. More information can be found here:
|Dimensions||20 x 12 x 25 in|