Begode MTEN 4 Electric Unicycle
The affordable 11” mini electric unicycle
Fast, powerful, and small enough to fit in your lap. Forget your bulky electric bicycle or e-scooter. The Begode MTEN4 is a powerful 84V budget-level electric unicycle that looks and feels like a futuristic android. Begode, a Chinese manufacturer of high-performance commuter electric unicycles and scooters, created the MTEN4 for anyone looking to save time and money. While the MTEN4 is Begode’s most affordable and least powerful model, it’s no slouch compared to any electric scooter or e-bike.
Compared to other machines in its price range, this small wheel has a powerful motor capable of reaching up to 25mph and a real-world range of up to 24 miles on a single charge. It also has premium components like 5k lumen lights, spiked pedals, and a large-capacity battery that allows it to travel farther than e-bikes and electric scooters. The MTEN4 is a no-frills budget model popular among new and experienced electric unicycle riders due to its fun, stylish design, excellent performance, and portability.
- Great as a daily driver at lower speeds
- Robust and compact EUC for absolute beginners or advanced riders looking to benefit from its price and power-to-cost ratio.
- It’s one of the newest and cheapest EUCs, starting at $850.
- Next iteration beginner last-mile wheel, the successor to the community-favorite MTEN3, more power and range
- The MTEN4 is the lightest and most compact model, weighing only 28 pounds, making it easy to transport by train, subway, or bus.
- Great for trick riding owing to tire size and weight
- Because of its small size, the wheel is easy to store at home or the office.
- Sci-fi action films inspired the whimsical design.