- Sorry, sold out, please consider the new Veteran Sherman as a replacement as an alternative
- Absolutely massive 22″ tire— earning the title of the ‘Monster’
- Considered to be one of the best Cruisers, with the smoothest ride
NEW: Gotway Monster V3, 22”, 100V/1845Wh & 84V/2400Wh
What New in the Monster V3
What’s New in the V3 Monster:
This most recent iteration of the Monster is mainly structural & exterior aesthetic, although there are some new features as well. Gotway has a new faux carbon fiber black shell, with reinforced ribs for stronger structural strength, along with some other features:
- Nikola Pedals: fitted with the latest version of the Nikola pedals & grip-tape surface—the original Nikola pedals had a rubber surface that could be slippery in wet conditions.
- Under-handle Lift Switch: convenient feature when lifting the Wheel up to pick up a curb or climb stairs, this suppresses the motor from spinning up.
- Brighter Headlight: more powerful ~1000 lumen headlight for riding in low light conditions.
- Thicker Gauge Charging Input Wires: claims to support up to 20A of charging. While the wiring may support this rate of charge, it is generally not recommended to use more than 8-10A of charging current, owing to the risk that if one of the battery packs develops a problem, the remaining pack will taking too much current.
- Bluetooth Speakers: integrated dual-5W speakers, provides the ability to stream music from your phone.
- Illuminated Monster Logo: an illuminated Monster logo is visible when powered on.
Monster Controller Improvements v2
New Monster V3 Shells