- RS High-speed, in Stock
- RS High-torque ETA, first week of January
- Price set at $2,150. $500 deposit, balance of $1,650 on arrival
- RS 19″ replaces the MSP in the Gotway Product product line-up
- New hollow 2,600W motor, new look, larger pedals, lighting scheme
- 1800Wh battery with up to 60 miles of range, 35/40MPH top speed
- BONUS: includes free Gotway fender, set of PowerPads & wrist-guards
NEW: Gotway RS 19″. 100V/1800Wh Battery
$500 – $2,150
An All New Hollow Motor Design
One of the main problems of a traditional axle motor was the limitation for a large enough wire gauge to fit through the motor axle—if the bore was too small, the wires would be insufficient to support the ever increasing power output levels of these motors; on the other hand, to large a bore would introduce structural weakness to the axle. A hollow motor permits nearly any sized gauge wiring to be used, as it is no longer dependent upon the axle diameter.
Another benefit is that this design eliminates a common tendency for the Gotway brackets to become slack over time.