- Temporarily sold out, next supply expected mid October
- Total $2,499. $500 deposit, with remaining $1999 balance due on arrival
- NEW: now shipped with the higher-power Molicel P42A battery packs
- Fitted with CST-186 knobby tire & spiked pedal upgrade as standard equipment
- New hollow 2,600W motor, new look, larger pedals, lighting scheme
- 1,496Wh battery with up to 55 miles of range, 35/40MPH top speed.
Begode RS 19″, 1,496Wh Battery/2,600W Motor
Available on backorder
An All New Hollow Motor Design
One of the main problems of a traditional axle motor was the limitation for a large enough wire gauge to fit through the motor axle—if the bore was too small, the wires would be insufficient to support the ever increasing power output levels of these motors; on the other hand, to large a bore would introduce structural weakness to the axle. A hollow motor permits nearly any sized gauge wiring to be used, as it is no longer dependent upon the axle diameter.
Another benefit is that this design eliminates a common tendency for the Gotway brackets to become slack over time.