- Introducing the Inmotion L6; it’s coolest & best Electric Kick-scooter being made today
- This is absolutely the best quality Scooter you’ll find anywhere
- Intelligent transporter has cruise-control & integrated LCD panel with speed/battery/distance information right in front of you
- Massive 384Wh battery pack is one of the largest for an Electric Scooter, giving you up to 25 miles range
- eWheels provides you with the lowest price but the best service within the United States
NEW Inmotion L6 Kickscooter
Inmotion’s L6 Electric Kick-scooter takes a ‘no-compromises’ approach to product design; not only does it have some of the best technical specifications like, range & power, but is without question the best looking Scooter being made today.
Top Ten Questions of the Inmotion L6:
- How easy is it to use the L6?
- Is the scooter water resistant?
- What is the maximum support weight?
- What is the realistic cruising speed & range?
- How does the ‘Cruise-control’ work?
- How long does it take to charge?
- Can a LED headlight & bell be fitted?
- Is there a US warranty? How does this work?
- Why is the eWheels price is so low?
- If I buy today, how long will it take to reach me ?
1) How easy is it to use the L6?
The short answer is ‘incredibly easy’. In our testing, most new riders, without any previous experience, are able to just jump-on and ride away.
2) Is the Scooter Water Resistant?
It’s designed to be used in light/medium rain, but not deep puddles or unusually inclement weather.
3) What is the maximum supported weight?
The early version of the L6 had a weight limit of 200lbs, but the version that we sell has improved structural support for up to 240lbs load.
4) What is the realistic cruising speed & range?
Maximum speed is set to 15.5mph. Range is largely dependent on the Rider’s weight & the terrain. For example, if a 160lbs individual is ridding on a smooth paved surface, then the L6 should be able to achieve about 25-30 miles.
5) How does ‘Cruise-control’ work?
With most other scooters, you would have to constantly pulse the power button to achieve an unsteady avg cruising speed. In contrast, on the L6, once you attain a desired speed, simply press a button & the scooter will maintain that speed effortlessly.
6) How long does it take to charge?
Charging time is directly related to how long you use it. As a general rule, the time to charge is about twice as long as ride time. For example, if you ride the L6 for 1 hour, then it will take up to two hours to top-up the battery. If you do manage to use 100% of the battery, then it’s about 4-5 hours from empty.
7) Can a LED headlight & bell be fitted?
Yes, these are two highly recommended accessories to install on the scooter. Some states may require both of these to use in bicycle lanes, or on pavements. They can be inexpensively acquired from just about any online retailer or bicycle shop—we will also be offering these parts through our website in the near future.
8) Is there a US Warranty? How does this work?
eWheels provides a one-year warranty for both the scooter & it’s battery-pack for normal usage conditions. We also stock a supply of spare parts that can be acquired for normal consumables like the tires & suspension springs.
9) Why is the eWheels price so low?
We are the exclusive US distributor of Inmotion Electric Unicycles within the US. By purchasing large volumes of scooters, we are therefore able to offer to you, our Customers, the most competitive prices.
10) If I buy today, how long will it take to reach me
Shipping from our California Fulfillment center, with Fedex ground, can take between 1-5 business days to reach you.
V Style Streamlining
L6 uses the premium ADC12 aluminum alloy, forging a super smooth surface of out-of-this-world futuristic appearance.
Designed to be folded away & locked in the closed position within a matter of seconds. Folded down it can be stowed away simply & conveniently.
Front & Rear Suspension
Like any high-performance car, the L6 is fitted with both front/rear shock absorbers & springs, damping road vibrations & making it the most comfortable scooter to ride.
Multiple Ride Modes
Another unique feature to this intelligent thoroughbred, is that you can change the riding modes through a couple clicks of the App.
New to awesome power of Personalized Electric Transport? Then start out with the ‘soft’ or comfort mode for gentle acceleration & maximum range.
Are you an adrenaline junkie in need of the next rush? Then try out the ‘Passion mode’ which whisk you away with record acceleration & power.
Plentiful and Safe Battery Pack
Massive 384Wh battery pack, housed in it’s one protective casing. This can provide a massive 30 miles cruising on one charge!
Rich APP Features
Convenient for monitoring and setting up the Scooter’s handling. First Scooter to harness the power of your mobile phone for your commute.