- For limited time, $100 discount off the V10F, now only $1,499
- BONUS: includes free Inmotion cover & wrist-guards
- This V10/F sets a new benchmark for the 16″ power class Electric Unicycle
Inmotion V10/V10F, 960Wh Battery/2000W Motor
Introducing the V10/V10F
Key Features of the V10/F
Extra Large Pedals:
The pedals on the V10/F offer a 30% larger surface area than the V8 & V5F, this translates into more of the foot being supported by the pedal, for reduced foot fatigue & greater comfort over long rides. Additionally, the pedal contact surface has a honeycomb shaped silicon insert which helps absorb some of the harshness of the road surface.
Headlight beam intensity has been upgraded from 195 to 520 Lumens, a 266% increase, significantly improving safety in being able to see up to 40′ ahead in low light conditions.
Thinnest >16″ Wheel Profile:
A unique property of Inmotion Electric Unicycles is the placement of the battery pack above the motor; the main benefit to this design is that, despite being fitted with the wide 2.5″ tire, the body width is a slender 5.2″ wide, a full 1″ less than the KS18L/XL. For ergonomics & ride comfort, a thinner Wheel is general preferred over a fatter one, as there’s less pressure exerted against side of the legs.
Programmable 3 Concentric LED Rings:
As with the V8, the V10 has three rings ‘atmospheric’ LEDs on either side, which can be selected from a number predefined profiles, or customized to an infinite variety of patterns, personalizing the your Wheel. With a quick press of the under-handle button, together with the power switch will quickly enable/disable the this feature if you’d prefer to be less conspicuous.
Quick Motor Cut-off Button:
This is handy for situations where you need to pickup the Wheel for lifting over a curb, or a flight of stairs; having to press the power button, wait for the Wheel to power down is a thing of the past. Other manufacturers have also introduced a lift-sensor, Inmotion were the first to provide this function & their under-handle implementation seems to be the most convenient & reliable of the other designs.
There’s various pro & cons to having an embedded retractable handle inside of the Wheel body—it’s fully self contained, integral to the structural—or an external handle that’s bolted onto the top. With the V10F, all possible internal space is occupied by the 80 cell battery pack & other components, helping to keep the width down to as thin as possible. Another advantage, is that a folding handle can be taller than an integrated one, as it doesn’t sacrifice anything by adding a few extra inches of reach, the V10 is 40″ tall when in the upright position.
V10/F Advantages & Disadvantages
- Most Refined Wheel: the V10/F is arguable the most beautiful & futuristic looking Wheel being produced today. It bears a close resemblance to the early generation V8/Glide 3, while addressing many of the V8’s shortcoming; with the flush padded side-pads, taller folding handle, larger pedals providing a more comfortable ride over long distances, while retaining the attractive qualities that made the V8 one of the most popular models ever made.
- Performance: if you are considering the V10/F as your first Wheel, or already own of a entry-to-mid level Wheel, the V10F is an ideal choice for the discerning urban Rider, who needs a reliable, high-performing, practical Wheel. The V10F has double the motor power output & range of a V8, the maximum cruising speed has been bumped up from 18.6 to 25MPH. The V10/F was also the first Wheel to be designed for a wider 16×2.5″ tire, giving it greater ride stability, while retaining a thin ergonomic profile.
- Extra Features: from the earliest twin-Wheel V3Pro, Inmotion has been in the vanguard in outfitting their Wheels with the most cutting edge innovation. The V10/F continues this pursuit of excellence with the standard under-handle cutoff switch, the richest sounding speakers ever packaged into one wheel, a super-bright headlight, & is offered with the popular protective cover to keep your investment protected.