- Sorry, this product has been sold out. If you’re looking for an alternative ultra-portable Wheel, please consider the Gotway MTen3 instead.
- Introducing the IPS i5, the smallest, lightest, thinnest 14″ Electric Unicycle
- This small machine has several new innovations that make it stand out as being exceptional in many areas
- It has an exceptionally quiet operation (no perceptible motor noise), is well-built & has the best designed App available for any Wheel
- Version being sold here is the bigger/more powerful battery version, 245Wh with the brand new Panasonic 20700 cells
- Small enough to fit snugly in a back pack
NEW: IPS i5, 245Wh, the ‘Feather-weight’
The IPS Engineering team set out to produce Wheel that felt more ‘natural’ to ride without any hard protruding edges to regions of the leg. This is especially noticeable on a Wheel like the Inmotion V8, where the otherwise slender sides are raised outwards a couple centimetres towards the top rim, resulting in quite an uncomfortable ride experience—that said, nearly all Riders adapt to any Wheel, regardless of it’s flaws over time.
At just 2.4″ wide, the design of the i5 is a complete departure from the typical Electric Unicycle, where the body of the Wheel is usually created around a hub motor. On the i5 the motor was created specifically for the Wheel, & incorporates every weight saving trick in the book.
This ultra thin form-factor has other practical benefits; it can be tucked away into a car seat pocket, carried in large backpack, or a half dozen (if you’re a collector) in a standard gym size locker.