- June Batch sold out. Next ETA: Late July
- Note for new deposits: due to a doubling in battery cell price, the Sherman’s cost has increased to $3,499. If you have an existing deposit, the early price will be honored
- Accepting $1,000 deposits. Full price $3,499 – $1,000 deposit = $2,499 up arrival to port
- Latest batch: Includes wider 60mm rim, updated pedal hangers, waterproofed top panel
- Shipped with the knobby Kenda 262 tire
- Made by former Gotway Engineers, desiring the ultimate high-performance 20″ Wheel for the Veteran Rider in mind
- Largest 3,200Wh battery pack, 2,500W motor, max speed potential ~45MPH
- First Wheel with an integrated Dashboard displaying speed, mileage, battery state of charge
NEW: Veteran Sherman 20″, 100V/3,200Wh Battery, 2500W Motor. $1,000 Deposit
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
First Review of the Veteran Sherman:
5th July Updates
Production #s for batch 1: we had increased the order quantity for batch 1 from 50-100; as of this morning the factory only has 50x of the motors available for first shipment by container date of July 14th. There will be a communication in the next few days of deposit placement dates & shipping arrival times.
Street Tires: 70% of the initial production run will have a street tire fitted (exact model/type will be confirmed in the next few days).
Pedal Dip on Sharp Turns: this reported behaviour from the preproduction evaluation Wheel is expected to be less pronounced dipping on tight turns before shipping.
Display: production release will include a MPH read-out & an improved transparent plastic layer over the LCD interface
Bluetooth App Support: there’s a new beta release of Darknessbot, which now supports the base feature set for communicating with the Wheel for obtaining battery/speed stats, etc. EUC World & enhanced Sherman specific extensions are expected in the next month.
Charge Port Upgrades: the GX16-5 charge port connector will be fitted with wires on pin 1-2 (+) & 4-5 (-) to support up to 8A for a single charger.
Pads: the Sherman will be shipping with a set of pads as standard equipment (picture to follow), our PowerPads are available too at the time of these arrivals.
Fender & Seats: Veteran is working on designing a Custom fender for the Wheel, seats are a lower priority, but should be available within the next 6-8 weeks.