- Limited time offer: $300 off for the high torque and $200 off for the high speed.
- Latest Batch: The V12s being made now have upgraded controller MOSFETs in either high-speed or high-torque versions.
- Upgraded Huntek MOSFETs for better performance, efficiency, thermal stability, and long life span
- Features: 100.8V, 1,750Wh battery, 2,500W motor, 37- 43.5MPH max speed, all new color touchscreen capacitance display, Bluetooth speaker, atmospheric LED lighting, etc
- HT and HS are back in stock. Order today to get the same or next-business-day shipping!
Inmotion V12, 1,750Wh/2,500W Motor
$1,999 – $2,199
Inmotion V12 HT/HS Electric Unicycle
High-Torque and High-Speed Beginner Wheel
With over 10,000 V12s sold globally, it’s easy to see why the power-to-weight ratio on this medium-sized wheel makes it an excellent all-around performer, especially if you require a high-torque or high-speeds on your daily commute. This mid-range 37–40 mph, beginner-friendly futuristic electric wheel is a cult classic on and off the road.
Inmotion V12 HT/HS Electric Unicycle
Inmotion is a Chinese manufacturer of the Inmotion V12 electric unicycle. It is a high-performance, cutting-edge electric unicycle with a 2500-2800W powerful motor, a 1750WH lithium battery pack, advanced safety features, and a sleek industrial design. The Inmotion V12 has a top speed of 37–44 mph (depending on voltage) and a range of up to 70 miles on a single charge, making it ideal for adult commuters and adventurers. It also has a 16-inch tire and an adjustable parameter system for a smooth and comfortable ride on various terrains. The V12 also includes a built-in Bluetooth speaker, LED lights, and a mobile app that allows users to customize their ride settings and track their riding data while on the go. The V12 is the best of both worlds for new and experienced EUC riders. It is small, robust, affordable, reliable, and a blast to ride to work or just for fun.
- An excellent powerful beginner wheel for both new and experienced EUC riders.
- Most commonly used as a daily city commuter or off-road hill climber wheel.
- At $2,000+, many of our customers consider beginning their EUC journey with a more powerful wheel, even with its expensive price tag.
- The V12 line Is one of the most innovative models. It pushes the envelope by incorporating new features such as a folding kickstand, high-quality display, and more and passing the savings to its customers.
- Customers can select between high-torque and high-speed variants.
- The high-speed model is ideal for EUC riders who want more top speed at the expense of slightly less off-the-line acceleration.
- The high-torque model is great for people who need to climb steep hills or enjoy more snappy off-the-line acceleration.
- Many advanced EUC riders with larger 3600WH capacity wheels consider the V12HT. It is a great weekday option for increasing daily mileage.
- The V12 line is a non-suspension wheel that performs admirably on rough terrain and bumpy roads.
The V12 Legacy has been a fixture in the EUC community for years thanks to its emphasis on speed, power, and acceleration. The first batch’s initial release of this wheel had a rocky start, but the latest batches will make it a crowd favorite. This wheel was over-engineered for daily commuting, making it appealing and a powerful, lighter-weight machine. It has a high speed or high torque 2500-2800W motor that allows it to reach a top speed of 37–40 mph and easily climb hills with up to a 30 to 45-degree incline. Furthermore, the V12 has a sizeable 1,750WH battery, giving the average person a week’s commuter riding range.
- More than enough power in speed for the average adult, very powerful and agile to control
- Most EUC riders Average between 12 and 25 mph; the V12 HS can reach over 40 mph!
- The V12 HT Variant has a mighty hill climb and off-road capability, reaching 37 mph!
- As the battery pack drains, riders will notice that the throttled and tilt-back speed is engaged to help prevent the rider from a cutout.
- To get the full capabilities out of this wheel, you will need a set of side pads to help with the control, acceleration, and braking.
- Mobile App has a hidden fancier mode that allows writers to lock the full top speeds.
- Enhanced controller drive board with more durable MOSFETS, optimized PCB layout, and increased output by 23%
- We recommend new riders experience this wheel in low-performance mode before attempting to go into high-speed mode.
- The V12 series What are the most robust models in the Inmotion lineup before the V13
- Comparable models include the Begode T4, Begode RS, and King Song S18.
100V 1750WH Lithium Cells
Many of our customers seek out the V12 because of its power-to-cost ratio. They have a budget of around $2000 and want the best performance wheel in that price range. Although the manufacturer specifies a maximum riding range of 70 miles, our customers can expect to get anywhere from 30 to 60 miles per charge, depending on rider weight, terrain, weather, and general riding conditions. But it’s important to remember that the range can change based on these and other things, like LED lights, Bluetooth speakers, performance settings, and a mobile app. Follow the manufacturer’s charging and maintenance instructions to ensure the battery works well and lasts as long as possible. The average person can get about a week’s range with moderate riding. You can expect about 60% or less of the manufacturer rating for more advanced riders who ride and cruise at top speed.
- 1750WH (875WH x 2) – The battery pack will provide approximately 70 max miles per charge, with a realistic range of 30 to 60 miles depending on the user’s riding style.
- The battery packs have an IPX7 water rating for added security.
- On the top display of the mobile app, battery capacity can be tracked and monitored.
- Battery health is monitored using three different BMS systems and a mobile app; Error messages are saved for future reference and diagnostics.
- Cell balancing, overcharging, under voltage, and overheat protection are all included in the BMS.
- The wheel comes with a standard 100V 2.3-amp charger.
- Depending on the battery voltage, charging time can take up to nine hours.
|Inmotion V11||Inmotion V12 HT||Inmotion V12 HS|
|Power:||2200W HT||2500W HT||2800W HT|
|Speed:||30+ mph||37+ mph||40+ mph|
|Range:||57+ miles||70+ miles||70+ miles|
|Weight:||59 lbs.||64 lbs.||64 lbs.|
The V12 was the first of its kind and had more features out of the box than any other wheel on the market when it was first released. Inmotion has genuinely pushed the boundaries of what is