- Batch 4 62lb/66lb Pattons have arrived!
- Motor: 3,000W high-torque motor [7KW peak], a no-load max rotational speed of 70MPH (not riding speed!)
- Battery Pack: 2,220Wh/126V battery pack with the Samsung 50E cells
- Control board: All new electronics/controller, 24xMOSFETs with 680A peak load
- Suspension: Adjustable suspension shock system with a rebound of up to 80mm of travel
- Tires: Choice of knobby or street tire
- Quality Control: All of our Veteran units will go through inspection for firmware, battery voltage, motor, chassis, and more.
Veteran Patton, 2,220WH Battery, 3,000W Motor, Suspension
Leaperkim Veteran Patton Electric Unicycle
The 126V All-Terrain Champion
The Veteran Patton is an extreme-performance 7KW(max) electric unicycle engineered to provide the ultimate one-wheel all-terrain experience. This durable, heavy-weight performance package allows the boldest of EUC riders to reach a top speed of 50 mph and easily traverse steep hills without hesitation. Through careful testing, the Leaperkim engineering team has fitted Patton’s drivetrain with a 3KW rated high torque motor, 24XMOSFETs, and thicker gauge phase wires that can handle up to 680A of peak current! Some of the latest videos from Leaperkim showcase the Patton climbing steep gradients and withstanding high-speed impact tests; its build quality, torque, and speed combo are unmatched in the market.
- First 126V wheel by Leaperkim
- A strong contender for top 2023 mid-range electric wheel
- Heavy-duty chassis and premium hydraulic suspension
Leaperkim’s First 126V Electric Unicycle
All Terrain 18″ One Wheel
Power, durability, and comfort are the key traits that can be used to describe the highly anticipated 126V Veteran Patton. The Patton is a performance powerhouse and the latest flagship suspension electric unicycle from Leaperkim, a Chinese premium electric vehicle company specializing in one-wheeled personal mobility.
The Patton has a riding range of up to 70 miles on a single charge, thanks to its high-quality 2,220WH Samsung 50E battery pack. This heavyweight wheel has an aviation-grade aluminum alloy body that weighs 89 pounds. It also has anti-collision battery cases and a mid-mounted oil-based suspension system with 80mm of travel that makes riding over rough terrain as smooth as possible.
The Veteran Patton is one of the wheels with the best performance and excitement for 2023. EUC riders say that Patton’s torque is the peak of raw performance, and the quality of its construction could make it a massive hit in the EUC community. Let’s look at all the specs, features, and design decisions that make this the ultimate daily commuter and long-range adventurer wheel.
High Torque Motor
The Patton is rated for 7 KW of peak power, 680A of peak current, and 50 mph top speed on a full charge. It’s unbelievable how much power Leaperkim has fitted into this 18-inch wheel, providing an insane 126 volts of to