- In Stock Ready to Ship
- Variant: fitted with 900lb spring/coil (additional 750lb coil included in box) and upgraded Samsung 40T high-power battery packs
- Weight: 86lb
- Motor: 3,500W C40 High Torque Motor
- Top Speed: ~40 MPH
- No-load Speed: 68 MPH
- Suspension: 130mm Suspension, with 60-80mm usuable travel
- Battery Pack: 134V 1,920Wh High-Power 40T, GX20 4P
- Controller: 24 High-Performance MOSFET
- Chassis: CNC main body structure
- Tires: Off-Road Tire 18″
- Features: 5,000 Lumen, Tail Light, Matrix + Music Speaker+ Handle, Special Waterproof Technology, Large Display, Adjustable Side Pads, Honeycomb Spiked Pedal, Trolley
Begode Extreme, 1,920Wh Battery, 3,500W Motor, Suspension
Based on early Customer feedback, Begode had redesigned the spring & support structure, testing a >200lb rider from a 3.3′ foot drop, onto hard concrete—while this is generally not recommended for everyday riding, the test was designed to replicate the harshest extreme conditions. The upgraded 130mm 900/1,300lb orange shock kit will be shipping out separately for free.
Begode Extreme Electric Unicycle
The Begode Extreme is the latest 134V electric wheel ready for summer adventures. It is built for speed, power, and trail riding. Begode’s latest mid-range wheel is outfitted with a 134V system, a high torque C40 motor, and a comprehensive suspension system allowing a 130MM rebound while climbing steep slopes and speeding down flat speedways quickly. We’re thrilled to watch Begode push the frontiers of performance, chassis durability, and water resistance for unexpected weather as they build their powerful powertrain IPs and fine-tune their suspension systems.
- The 16″ motor will be the same size as the T4 but will have significantly higher battery voltage and capacity.
- This wheel’s primary focus will be its lightweight chassis, which provides greater agility and flexibility than other wheels in its category.
- The Extreme aims to be a beefed-up T4, but the T4 will still hold its price-to-power ratio.
- Our current lineup has its positions, specifications, and pricing, and we try to meet all of the use cases that our customers may have for our electric wheels
Samsung 40T Battery Packs
Apart from the evident power boost, opting for the high-powered cells boasts a myriad of inherent advantages. These include lower running temperatures, providing enhanced safety measures, faster charging capabilities, and an extended cell lifespan. Notably, despite a nominal 20% reduction in nameplate capacity compared to the 50E, real-world usage experience from the S22 has revealed that the 40Ts operate more efficiently, resulting in a nearly identical range of approximately 95% under moderate riding conditions and an astonishing 105-110% increase under heavy usage scenarios, such as sustained high-speed operation or demanding hill climbing power.
In order to streamline early product production, Begode has opted not to offer a street tire at this stage. Instead, the machine will be equipped with the highly regarded J802 tire, currently featured on the T4 model.
- Product Color: 18 inches Black
- The position of the controller: 3.0-12
- Tire Size: YES
- Anti-Spin Button: 39
- Net Weight: 45 kg ≈ 99.21 lbs
- Gross Weight: NO
- LED: YES
- Tail Lights: YES
- BT Speaker: YES
- Headlights: YES
- Charging Port: GX20 4p
- Charger: 134.4V/5A
- Headlights Luminance: 7000 lumen
- Voltage: 134.4V
- Motor Power: 3500W
- Endurance: 120-160KM (70kg rider) ≈ 74.56-99.42 miles (154 pounds rider)
- Battery Type: 21700
- Battery Capacity: 1,920Wh Samsung 40T
- Display: YES
- Suspension: 130mm Air / Spring ≈ 5.12 inches
- Smart BMS: YES
- First-class speed alarm: 30km/h ≈ 18.64 mph
- Second-class speed alarm: 45km/h ≈ 27.96 mph
- Free spin speed: 110km/h ≈ 68.35 mph
- Current Limit: 250A
- Overvoltage Alarm: 136V
- Overheat Alarm: 79°C ≈ 174.2°F
- Low voltage warning: 106V
- Low power tilt back: 99V
- Product Size: 490mm * 380mm * 600mm ≈ 19.29 inches * 14.96 inches * 23.62 inches
- Carton Size: 460mm * 336mm * 565mm ≈ 18.11 inches * 13.23 inches * 22.24 inches
- Dimension: 133mm * 288mm ≈ 5.24 inches * 11.34 inches
- Pedal Size: 120mm ≈ 4.72 inches
- Pedal Height (Lowest): 230mm ≈ 9.06 inches
- Pedal Height (Highest): 820mm ≈ 32.28 inches
- Trolley Height: On top
- Wireless Upgrade: YES
- Pedal Tilt Setting: YES
- Activate pedal tilt during power alarm: YES
- Switching between race mode and off-road mode: YES
Extreme 134V All-Terrain Electric Unicycle
The initial marketing materials for this wheel have been released; we will update our holding page as soon as we receive real-life prototypes, media, and footage of this potential blockbuster wheel in motion. In terms of performance, weight, capacity, and pricing, this wheel is priced lower than the EX30 and sits below it in the Begode 134V performance series. In the coming weeks, please get in touch with us for more information about shipping and price. The first deposits will be held to receive this wheel as soon as it arrives in our warehouses.
- Motor: Begode C40 (40MM) Compared to narrower motors, high torque motors offer superior cooling, reduced cogging, smoother acceleration, and greater efficiency.
- Suspension: Compared to the King Song S22’s 130mm and the EX30’s 100mm, the air-oil suspension system’s 130mm rebound makes it the finest dampening system on a Begode wheel. We expect our riders will appreciate this wheel for leaps and extreme riding conditions!
- Battery Pack: Samsung 40T 134V 1,920Wh for the highest power in the smallest Wheel package.
- Controller: 24 MOSFETs with high performance will improve the controller’s power management, efficiency, thermal performance, and control.
- Early specs are outperforming current 134V and 126V models in the market
- Shipping is slated for mid-summer; more info to come
- Large display
- Adjustable side pads
- Honeycombs spiked pedals
- CNC main body structure
- Off-road tire